"The Loop"

I think the TV show "The Loop" Kicks "The Office"'s ASS.

Just wanted to say that.

I HATE Job Interviews.

They remind me of first dates. You try to act all cool like you got a 10' Cock when in reality you only got Four Inches.

Middle of the day, and it actually hit 80 degrees (What I wouldn't give to be beach-combing at Far Rockaway...) and I'm sporting short sleeves and a Sweater Vest looking like that creepy guy that handed out the mail in "Just Shoot Me!" (Comedians of Comedy star Brian Posehn in case ya'll didn't know).

I got there early for my 2pm appointment, the recepionist was cute, but she had a cold. She swore the office was freezing, yet I looked like I stepped out of Ancient Babylon. I did the whole paperwork thing and went through the whole interview (or dare I say Interegation!) and fumbled through the whole thing like Chris Farley.

I don't know WHAT is it that I have no confidence in myself. You challenge me into a debate over which is better "Harry Potter" or "Lord of the Rings" I'll argue tooth and nail...you ask me to actually SELL myself...forget it!

I felt it was a disaster, I could probably do the job they're looking for someone to do, but I just didn't present myself that well, I suck.

The building was a few blocks away from MSG, where the Black Eyed Peas concert is tomorrow. As usual, I don't feel like going now, and I'm thinking of selling my ticket on craigslist.

Could make some nice change that could help me out the next week or so...

I was also around the area the of the hotel I had my nerferious sexual encounter with "LOVELY" a lil more than a year ago...God, I wonder if she's still in town? I think I'll look at some pictures I saved from her craiglist ads and reminisce tonight...

When I got back home I called the Team Leader I worked with from the UN and asked if she has an update on the next scanning assignment (Cuz it looked like I was gonna be there...). She said she's been to the place we're expected to work and it's not ready. No equipment, the client is taking forever to prepare the work, but we could still start "Any day now".

I wasn't worried (yet), just bored out of my mind. I've already rearrainged my room and cleaned it up a bit in anticipation of a summer romance in the next few months. :-)

I've even dropped hints (ala Fraiser Crane) to mom that I will be "Sponsering" trips to Atlantic City so I can have the place to myself. It's good to know that all it takes is a 20 dollar bus ticket and a hundred bucks to trigger the "Gambling Bug" in mommy dearest for a lil privicy.

But, I maybe jumping the gun...I'll definately find out this weekend.

I gotta find job, something second shift! (3pm-10 or something!)

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    You should just write a book about TV and movies. You're naming off people and shit I never even heard of.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I dont know 'em either.

    But I wanna know this girl you're interested in damnit. Who is she and where'd you meet her? Did you show her your oiled up ass on the net is that what you did? Oh dear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home