"Pimping all over the World!"

Not be hating, but the dress scene at Saturday's party was something out of JUNIOR high school. Some of the ladies threw down (IRENE one of them, of course...), but others looked like they just came from working 8 hours at a steelmill! Tru, dress code was lax, it was all about fun...but back in the day, you didn't go to a lounge just to hold up the wall lookin' mad crumb status, yaknowatiamsayin'?!?!

No one made have said 3 words to me (IRENE included, but I forgive you, luv...) but you can deny I stood out with my "Juan Dough Low"-Hawaii-Five-OH look. The only thing I was missing was the straw hat, but I knew that would be over the top. I'm telling you, I was straight up Jay-Z "Big Pimpin'", all I needed was the cigar in my hand...





This is me after the party around 4:45am waiting on the 7 Train to get back in the city. I was the only soul on that platform for like 20 minutes, so I decided to take pics of myself, proping up the camera in various places...






The shades are a bit much (Considering it was the middle of the freaking night, but a true new yorker knows why you "wear your sunglasses at night..." (To hide the huge bags underneath your eyes!)...







Now, the lights messed up this pic a bit as I'm waiting for the manhattan-bound train at 61st. I had to go further into queens to get back in the city because the stop where the lounge was at was a local stop and being bypassed....oy, what a headache!




















Once I was going in the right direction, I had to wait at Queenboro Plaza for the N train, that took another 20 or 30 minutes...








The shirt made me look huge, but it was just very roomy, that's all...I'm getting all these Fat Joe comparisons all the time, at least it's not Big Pun....



Finally back in manhattan island, I wait for my 5th train of the night down at 14th Street and 8th. The A arrives at around 6:30am...then I was home free.

The shirt was the same shirt mom didn't like when we went shopping the weekend before, I think it' perfect for the summer, don't you...more pics on the way soon, peace!

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    This is likely the only way I'll ever see NYC...through your pics.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL, the pics are nothing to the real thing...you gotta see it for yourself at least once in your lifetime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home