"pot calling the kettle black"

I know I said I was taking a break, but...the saga continues.

1)Didn't go to either interview today, WHY? because I lost the notes with the address and contact infomation of each agency I was supposed to go to. LOST as in a certain mother threw away, Don Quixote Strikes Again! First the shirt, now this! Someone pass me the Glock!...I'm joining Biggie and 'Pac!

2)If there is anyone out there that can explaine the W4 form (anyone who WORKS for the damn IRS) please break it down for me! I don't know WHY I keep letting my job NOT Withhold State TAXES...Now I gotta pay thru the nose because that fucking form is like Chinese Arithmatic!

3)Why is it so hard to express your true feelings towards someone?!!? Why does the woman who years for the nice, repsectful, romantic, ideal, Be-honored-to-have-her-on-his-arm Boyfriend ignore the obvious choice in front of her face! We all think it's cute on TV, Niles and Daphnie, Ross and Rachel, Laura and Erkel...but why does this have to happen in real life? I may like to speak in idioms and euphimisms like "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black" and "Needing a Crystal Ball to Predict the Obvious", but can I really bring myself to say how I really feel about someone?

I need some answers here, people!

When someone does find the answers, send them to Sing Sing when I get convicted for Tax Evasion.

"I...I....I....ahhhhhh...."

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Uh....I dont do my taxes cause I can't figure the shit out.

    And the girl? We just like direct things..not all that mumbo jumbo stuffs.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Anocsanamun said…

    Tag your it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home