SHOCKER: Call Numbers pulled out of Screenwriter's Dig Finals!

It hurt so much to do it, but I had to. Today, I withdrew my entry from the TV Pilot contest.

I know I was a top 10 finalist, and it was hard decision to make, but I'm going to use this expirence and keep trying to get noticed.

I just got a bad vibe about that whole thing, the fact that it took so long and all that, I just wasn't sure it was on the up and up.

They'll be other contests...and who knows maybe I'll meet someone at one of my TV Production Meetups.

But I'm not holding my breath...

Just figured I'd let ya know...the dream...will never die.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Bad vibes or just nervous? The minute you begin to doubt yourself, there is no chance of winning. If you start something, finish it. Regardless of the outcome.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Yeah, but if he continued then I forget there was a catch though. Like what was it Jet you couldn't or didn't have control over it? I forget....it sounded good...but I think if ya get that twinge in your gut...you need to listen to it.

    I do agree with ya though on somethings FS5-start somethin then finish...unless you get that twinge.

    maybe jet's just more in touch with his womans intuition then you are FS5.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home