"Should I stay...Should I go?"

I may be jumping the gun here, but I'm thinking of cutting my expenses a bit by trimming unnecessary activities just in case I don't get the call back to work anytime soon.

So I come to my account on AdultFriendFinder...

Things started slow, a couple of chat room conversations, nobody sending me winks or looking at my profile...

Then I got into watching other people's webcams (Which was VERY NICE :) )

Next thing you know, I'M buying a webcam just to have exciting late night 1-on-1 chats...

And while I have made a few connections...and exchanged a lot of explicit pictures...AND had phone conversations...nobody has given me the light of day (Due to the fact they have children to attend to!)

Then came the idea of being a boy-toy for someone 10-15 years my senior, don't have to worry about children in that situation.

And now I find myself getting bold and showing off on cam myself, and while I'm still a bit shy...I'm slowly feeling a bit....dirty...and I like it. (Tee, hee, hee...)

Here are a few numbers to consider...

Joined 10/2005...

Number of online chat regulars I had after 1 month:2 (1 from right here in Staten Island and one from England of all places)

Number times people saw my profile by January: 30

Number of other people's webcams I became addicted to watch on a regular basis by Feburary:15

Number of online chat regulars I had after buying my webcam: 12

Number pics I've collected during late night chat sessions :70

Number of regular pics I've exchanged with someone who eventually wanted to get together: 15

Number of woman I've ALMOST met for...ummm, whatever!:4

Number of times things have gone bad, when things were getting good:3

Number times people saw my profile by Feburary:130

Number of webcams I check a night on average:20

The most number of people viewing my webcam at once when I was just doing friendly chat:3

The most number of people viewing my webcam at once when I decided to show more skin:16

Number times people saw my profile after I decided to show more skin:300!

Number of views of my profile at the moment:429

Number of complements I've recieved about my tush:115 (Yes, I'm counting!)

Number of those complements from men (Ew?):23 (I'm very, very scared of attracting the WRONG type of attention, now!)

Number of those complements from women:78 (Wow, who knew women like ass?)

Number of those complements from couples:7 (2 were same-sex couples, thou...)

Number of people on my "hot"list (Potentials):58

Number of emails I've recieved:30

With everyone seeing my butt, the number of times I've been asked to show my c*ck:around 250 times (I'm not joking!)

Number of times I've actually shown it:0, I'm not there, yet!

Number of times I've had "Cybersex" per se:5

Now, If I hang in there, I just might finally get some, but then again, I just might get jerked around by a couple more that claim they wanna be down, but can't get any time free. (Did I actually say "Jerked"...oooh, not good.)

I dunno, is it worth it?...who am I kidding...I'd drop AFF in a second if a certain someone would....oh, never mind...

I'm pretty sure they'll call..and maybe I can go another 3 months for 45.00...

God, this site makes sex more addictive than crack!

Comments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home