"Throw mama from the F*cking Train!"

I am at a loss...

I've gone through so much with...ugh!...I don't even wanna get into it.

Have any of you had your mother do your hair before a party and get it messed up?...or try to help you with your science project and blow it all to hell?...why do parents (mothers especially) sometimes do more harm than good when it comes to something important?

Sunday night I browsed around the job sites, looking for other scanning opportunities or maybe something second shift (I'm not gonna sit on my ass waiting from Seacacus to call with the next assignment...). I emailed my resume to a few places, right?

Come monday I get a call from yet another agency that specializes in scanning jobs. They don't have anything at the moment, but they want me to come down and register with them so I can be on call...

I agree to go down there wednesday at 10am. Tonight I'm getting my clothes ready and here comes mommy dearest...

"Where you goin'?"

"I gotta thing tomorrow morning..."

"I HATE that suit!, why you wearing that godawful suit?"

"There's nothing wrong with this suit, mom."

"Yes there is, it too big for you, it was back when you were real big, it all loose around you like you Michael Clarke Duncan or something'"

"Mom, you say that all the time, this suit is fine."

"Why you gotta wear that tie, that tie looks terrible..."

"This is my "Gun metal Gray" tie, it goes with the suit."

"It's too shiny...You're not going to wear that shirt are you?"

"Mom, this is the only good white shirt I have, there's nothing wrong with it."

"It's wrinkled."

"It's NOT wrinkled, mom...the bottom just looks like that because I tuck it in..."

(Takes The shirt out of my hand) "Let me iron it for a second..."

"no, mom, no!"

"Just smooth it out a little bit."

TAKE THREE GUESSES what happened...

(shakes head)

I don't even wanna get into the details...

We going shopping again, friday...I gotta reschedule my appointment for next monday...

It's something right out of a sitcom...

A disater zone...she's the type that would burn down the first home I buy...look me in the eye and say..."Whoops".

Comments

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home