"107 Million....Whoo-HOOO!"




YES!!!..X-Men kicks ass this weekend estimating over 100 mill in 3 days!

Breaks the record for Memorial Day Weekend Box Office once held by The Lost World:Jurrasic Park 2

Only 3 places short of the overall record held by Spider Man, Shrek 2 and Episode 3!

What a great story...I think word of mouth will keep it on top for two more weekends...Hopefully the haters will be outnumbered becuase this will probably be the best movie out till July.

Me being a Garfield fan, I'll see "Tale of two Kitties", and maybe I'll give Superman a chance...but I'm Really waiting for "Pulse" and "Dead man's Chest" in July, "Miami Vice" in August (I think.) and that's it. This summer looks weak.

ON the other hand, Keanu has a couple I'll thinking about...

His romantic reunion with his "Speed" girlfiend, Sandra "I'm-married-to-Mr.-Motorcycle" Bullock in "The Lake House" I would like to go on date to see that movie (Hint, hint, wink, wink)...AND that weird cartoon-like movie "A Scanner Darkly"...Philip K. Dick's novels have been hit and miss (Blade Runner, Impostor, Minority Report, etc, etc...) I think this one may rock, I just don't know WHEN is it coming out...

So that's it...X-Men beats the haters this weekend, a big middle finger goes to those who crapped on it. Put your hate towards something more deserving...like "CARS"!!!!

Say it with me one more time....107 Million...Boo-Ya!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I saw it last night-good movie...but in my opinion, not as good as the 2nd one.

    Just my .02 cents.

    Lots of questions though....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home