"The most popular Letter..."

This is a lil quiz couretsy of the woman of my dreams...did you know the letter "I" is the most used letter in the alpahbet?


I SAID: "What the F*ck?!?" after doing my taxes.
I WANT: to be Loved.
I WISH: for a well paying, non-dramatic career.
I HATE: Drunk Drivers.
I MISS: being young and carefree.
I HEAR: Music, as if there's any other way to take it in, you can't taste it, you can't smell it...
I WONDER: if the Buffalo Bills will ever win a Super Bowl.
I REGRET: "I have only one life to give for my country.", nah I'm just playing..."not traveling when I had the money to"
I AM NOT: Happy, Pleasent, or even remotely Content with my current situation in life.
I DANCE: The dance of Brotherly LOVE!, Mamushka!
I SING: "Hollarback Girl" when I'm alone in the house.
I CRY: When I realize how alone I truly am.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as innocent as I appear to be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: A shadow of a bird on the wall.
I WRITE: my nines (9's) with a pointed "ear" at the top of the loop.
I CONFUSE: The chorus of "Chain of Fools" with "Shake your Groove".
I NEED: SEX!!!
I SHOULD: find a way to get Irene's Work Address so I can send her flowers on her 30th Birthday next month.
I START: sleeping the minute the TV's off.
I FINISH: (ed) every question except this one easily.
I TAG: FIRE5, KimmyK, LLF, and RED

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Mamushka? LOL. That was funny.
    I'm sure you look and sound all crazy ass singing your Hollaback Girl.....

    Alright, I'll play this one...cause it's cool....and I won't call you a fucker like Fire did. He did you know...cause he hates these things. LOL!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Les said…

    LOL, I know he hates them...I won't bother him with the next one. I wonder if anyone will get that Mamushka joke from the "Addams Family" movie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home