"Wasting Away..."

Is it me or was Sunday night's episode of "Family Guy" the funniest in a LONG time?

I mean, I REALLY hate that show 85% of the time, but some of the refferences have me in stiches. They did a parody of "Poltergeist" (Complete with errie, scary music cues that feel like they were taken from the actual movie!) and it was just hysterical. I think Stewie had the best line as he was being pulled into the vortex...

"I haven't seen something suck so much since....I...HEART...HUCKLEBEES!!!!"

and then when he's in the TV calling to his parents, he pauses for a moment to use his synthisized voice in a rendition of Phil Collin's "In the Air", I was actually crying from laughter.

I even downloaded the episode so I could look at it around 6 or 7 times, I needed a good laugh after the STUPID day I had.

My next assignment is SO screwed up, god only knows when I'll actually begin. I didn't do anything but sit around listening in on conference calls between the Higher-Ups and the Client Reps as they argued and bickered over the database layout. Something was apparently wrong, and we can't start scanning till whatever it is gets fixed. This is why it's been so long since the UN gig. I was sent back home by 2pm, and it didn't look like I'd be called back anytime soon, SO...it's back to the drawing board for me.

I gotta hit some temp agencies while I'm waiting, I need something stable. I wanna stay in Document Scanning, but I want it to be on my terms.

The hunt continues, in the meantime, I'm gonna go watch that episode again...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    This is amazing. You finally named a TV show I actually recognize. I don't watch it though....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home