"With great Power..."

(C'mon, a Comic Book/TV Show/Movie nerd like me you knew it was only a matter of time before I used the ULTIMATE super hero credo!)

When I was 18, MOM gave me my first credit card, linked from her CHASE account.

And even though it ended up on my Bankruptcy 3 years ago, I started off managing it pretty well.

My sister is 26, and now my mother is yet again making a SERIOUS mistake.

According to my sister there is only one major store WORTHY enough for my niece to get her clothes from...Old Navy. So much so, that she has repeately SHOPLIFTED from the store (she even got caught once, an embrassing secret MOM decided to share with me.) SO, now that she's working again and DESPITE that fact that she has failed miserbly paying her CON-ED, Cable, Phone, oh, hell you-name-it-she-didn't-pay-it bills...MOM is giving her a STORE credit card.

I know it's none of my business, it's has nothing related to me...it's one of those "WOMEN"-things mom goes through when it comes to my sister. It's like she blind to how irresponsible she is and she just lets her walk all over her like a doormat.

I can hear the cash registers ringing in her eyes already...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home