"You make me want to be a better man."

People have said it in the past to me...

"You have so much LOVE you want to give to someone else, that you don't even THINK about yourself."

I would never admit it of course, but it's true. But that's the way I am.

I CAN'T do it just for me, there has to be someone, someone else...

Someone who believes in me, who truly, deeply LOVES me back. Then, it is then that I excel in everything I do.

In June of '89, when I graduated from Junior High School...

OPAL has just ran away from home that winter and I was crushed. I gained 60 pounds before we graudated...my class ring had to be resized because it wouldn't fit. I DID work that summer in the parks department and lose some of the weight...but it wasn't till I met Diedre Freshman Year that I started to REALLY work out.

She took me for who I was then, and then as I changed, she reacted no different...because she loved what was INSIDE. Who would do that in THIS day and age?

THEN,

After the car accident...I gained it all back again.

My weight gain and loss have been based on the events of my life and my enviroment.

When I worked down at Wall Street, I ate nothing but Fruit Salads, then in Westchester, I bulked up on junk food.

I've loss some of the "Westchester Fat" due to all the Bullshit the last two years, and you can say, I'm holding steady, now...(Got getting bigger, but not losing either.).

I know I can get better, I just need someone to make it worth while...

Like I said, I can't do it for me, alone.

I need, that special someone...so I can make her dreams come true, put her problems ahead of my own...I need someone to LOVE me now and let me love her...forever.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    You know, Jet... Look in the mirror. There is your special someone.

    It took me years to figure out. Now that I have, I´m beating myself up for not doing anything earlier.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I can't believe you actually think it's gonna take someone else to help you. Stop thinking like that...

    When you love yourself enough you'll figure it out Jet. And everything else will fall into place.

    It's spring and the weather is getting nicer....and shit you walk your ass off all over that city....you'll start droppin' those extra pounds before you know it.

    But you gotta know you're an amazing person Jet...you shouldn't need some girl to tell you that. You put that attitude out there? Girls will flock to you. Girls dig a guy with confidence....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home