"At last...a normal entry!"

After 3 exhausting days, 2 trips to the fedex-kinko's a quarter mile down from us, I have broadband access on my laptop...YIPEEEEE!!!

*WHEW*! it has been an adventure so far...

but first....the accomidations are OFF THE HOOK!!!

2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, 3 TV's (4 if u count the lil baby one in the kitchen!), Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, garbage disposal, DVD player, Basic Cable (NO HBO, thou...), CENTRAL AIR, a terrace...man, i'd died and gone to heaven!!!

It is just so great down here, and where we're working is so nice, too.

They call their "Seaport" Bayside and there's boats for dance cruises, everything...

Friday night we took a nice dance cruise, Tonight we went to a hot cuban place called "Bongos" near the American Airlines Arena where the Miami Heat play (Too bad they lost game one of the NBA finals...).

The outings have been "Hit & Miss" so far, our team has different opinions on what qualifies a "Good Time".

The crew I'm working is almost the same...we left the "Airhead" one back in the city because she wanted to stay with her fiance. My Team Leader from Senegal is back, along with the "Motormouth" that belittle's me all the time. The new addition is a Team Supervisor (Don't ask me who's in charge between a Team Leader and a Team Supervisor...) from Seacacus. She's a regular "Mother Hen" so between the two of us, we're playing "Mom & Pop" to the other two "Kids" of the group.

Now that we're online we got to find out how to get around using the buses and trains. We also have to make due with eating and living together...with my unique eating habits, I'm just asking for more psycho-anlyazing and personal life "Digging" by everyone else...

I plan to check out their Library sunday afternoon and next weekend we're going to South Beach.

I'll post some pics up on my Flickr site soon of my Miami Adventure...peace!!!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Any booty calls yet?

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Working on it, working on it!!...I have company coming on the 21st...Take three wild guesses who!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Hey, it's me! The bearer of good news! There's a tropical storm headed yer way! Enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home