New Music and New Avatar

Did some spritzing up on the ol' Template by adding a flashy new Avatar (I've been straying away from the whole THEME of my blog's Title Name...Cowboy Bebop and JET BLACK!!!) also added some new tunes I'm listening to courtesy of the Roots Concert among other things. Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous Girl" is growing on me due the new Verizon Phone commercials, I wanna get that song from Mariah Carey's Pepsi Commerical "Time of Your Life"...I also got some new J*Davey songs (I NEED MORE, somebody see if she's on iTunes!!!), lot of songs from movies (Robocop 2, Austin Powers, Crash, and Rent), a few more songs by Siouxsie and the Banshees because I'm feeling Goth Rock-ish recently...

I know I should have more, I'm still behind in listening to all the stuff I download, Busta Rhymes' "The Big Bang" comes out in two weeks, and early listens don't have me feeling it...and I still have to pick up the new "5 Browns" CD...

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    You know what I think ya need to do ?

    Close up your archives by monthly. Your archives are so long I forget to go all the way down to the bottom.

    Did you see FS5's post about Batgirl being a lesbian..? Whatcha think bout that? Why do you think they've done that ?

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Hey Jet...I was reading a post that FS5 had today [Sunday] and it was linking an article from some guy who saw something on the Craiglist. I read the article and all, but then I looked at the Craiglist. I had never looked at it before. I thought it was just a NY thing...well...guess not. Cause I saw Columbus on there-which is where I live. Anyways, they have men seeking women listed on there-do you have your ad [or whatever it is that they call that] on there? You should. Otherwise none of those crazy ass bitches who are looking will find you. That's some wierd stuff on there, who knew you could advertise just for a one night stand. I didn't. I'm so sheltered. Anyways again, if ya don't have it listed we need to get you up on there with a picture. "Looking for a nice girl who likes to go to the movies, hang out, and likes to get buck naked. Must have own place cause I'm in between leases" or some shit like that. I'm serious. Let's get workin on this STAT. Some of them girls looked like they'd hurt you Jet...we need to stay away from them girls. Freaky ass bitches.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home