"Police Academy 5:Assignment Miami Beach"

(Whistles "Police Academy" Theme)

Well, it's offical folks, I'm going to Miami tomorrow.

Miami....god, can you just DIE!

Everything got turned topsy turvy and still landed okay.

Check this out.

My manditory appointment with Unenployment was TODAY, not TOMORRROW like I thought! So I called in (Much to the dismay of the team) and spent the morning chilling. I went to the orientation at 1:30pm and was done by 3. I won't get bothered by them for 8 weeks now. On the bus ride home, I got the call...

"You still wanna go to Miami?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied.

"Okay, we're going tomorrow...will call later with the details."

"Cool" I said, then hung up.

They called back at 4:30...

We're leaving at 9:30 tomorrow morning and will get down there around 12:35pm...

The housing arraingments are still fuzzy, I will have to "bunk" with someone (But with separate bedrooms thank god...) and everything else we'll find out when we get there.

I spent all night packing...

everyone's gonna freak when they see my bald head, but I'm not sweating it...my hair grows back fast.

I'm so excited, I gonna miss indy so much, I know mom's going to mistreat him while I'm gone. And god only knows what Psycho-sis and Baby Girl will do in my half empty room while I'm gone...

I'm taking my laptop with me in hopes a internet connection will be available, if not, there's always the job.

Three weeks of sun, uninhibited women, surf and parties...

Call me Johnny Beachcomber!

PS, you can bet the house I'll be taking pics...

Till next time...

PEACE!!!!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    Yay! have a nice one :)

    As for those bedbugs...gross! hope you got them all! You gonna spray something in your room while you´re gone? :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home