"See ya!, Wouldn't wanna Be ya!"

Well, what's done is done.

Mother Hen got on a plane this afternoon and will see her son graduate next week and I have the suite ALL TO MYSELF!!!!

I am SO chillin!

But I have so little time to enjoy it becuase in the words of Jar Jar Binks...

"Wessa GOIN HOOOOOOOOME!!!!"

Tuesday the rest of the team will head back to New York and continue the assignment where we left off.

In other news, Today Miami had their Victory Parade for Their NBA Champions, The Miami HEAT. Our office was along side the route so I snagged a few pics of the event...it was a nice turnout (Nothing like a Yankee Parade, thou...).

But now, I'm sitting here alone, hornier than Hugh Hefner, with the perfect set up here.

Thought's of Craigslist instantly come to mind...

There was hopes of catching my dear Cyber Sex Kitten while she was down here, but guess what?

She's here, but she's not here...

With out giving out specifics (Cuz I respect her privicy), she made it down to one of the neighboring towns not too far from me.

Still, it's like saying you going to be in New York and you end up staying in Long Island...You're close, but you're still far off base!!!

*sigh*

Such is the story of our relationship...she is my Moneypenny to me being 007.

SO WHAT should I do cats and kittens?

Let this situation go to waste and get ready to go back to NY? Or do what I can get get some within the next 72 hours?

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    i say break some hearts then get on a plane to NY and leave 'em wanting more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home