"Sittin on Top of the World..."

Dude...

Miami is having a celebratation!

Right now, if you go out to the street, see a woman walking towards you, just step up and say...

"The HEAT won the Championship!, Let's have Sex!"

BOOM!, you in there.

Nah, i'm just messing with ya'll this ain't Brazil during the World Cup...

But it's close.

Yesterday after work, I cooled off a bit by exploring Bayside alone.

The ladies had went the first friday we got here and took a "Fiesta" Cruise around the bay.

Bayside is just like South Street Seaport, but with more stores...I finally got around to finding souvineirs for MOM, Psycho-Sis, and Baby Girl. I may get some more stuff for me, but I just wanted some alone time.

The whole "Slow" thing was still pissing me off and I had it up to here with the Powerpuff Girls...

*sigh*

I wish people were friendly down here...

Almost feels like france how everyone is so full of themselves around here, at least in New York, we ACKNOWLEDGE you before we put you down...I might as well be invisible cuz a smile, a wink, a glance, not even "The People's Eyebrow" does anything to these people.

I wish JOE was closer...He finally brought his family down here and is settling in a condo community near Jacksonville, he started working in his new position at St. Augustine this week. We had a sorta "Hello/Farewell" conversatation Sunday...it'll be the last time I ever speak to him.

Damn, it's gonna be lonely when I get back to New York...sorta like how lonely it is here.

After bayside and seeing the Heat win last night, I stayed in today...

There's talk about another mall nearby with a bowling alley AND Movie Theater called Dolphin Mall (Gee, I wonder where they got the name...DID I mention Don Shula has his OWN highway named after him around here!!!???). Two of the girls want to check it out if we're still here this weekend (Which looks like we will!!!), I plan to check it out myself thursday.

Someone special's coming down friday to celebrate Turning 24 (For the 6th Time!) I hope to hook up SOMEhow and assure her that the Big 3-0 is nothing to worry about!!!

Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!

PeACE!!!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home