"Take me home, Country Roads..."

Well, it's been fun, but nothing beat the Big Apple!

Maybe when my TV show's a big hit and I'm making serious cash, I'll get a nice suite like this one in a housing community...

Till then,

I now leave you with "What I've learned about Miami" down here...

10) It's a combination of Jersey and New York...a decient Public Transportation system, but you still need a car to go anywhere.

9) The Cabbies have an IQ of a Qumquat.

8) You are are invisable to the residents if you're from out of town.

7) The mayor is Hispanic, something New York has failed to do yet.

6) There are more public spanish and home shopping channels on the first 13 numbers than regular network television channels. (And their PBS is Channel 2! Weird!)

5) This place is a shopper's paradise.

4) A Haircut costs 30 dollars!

3) The Beach has no Broadwalk.

2) There are no Single women, or men (According to Motormouth) for that matter...just couples down here.

1) They are OBSESSED with soccer down here!

Rumors have it they we might come back next year...I wouldn't mind, I just hope I have a more supportive team with me.

I'll be back in New York by 5:30pm...Just in time for RUSH HOUR!

C-ya!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Considering Miami is made up of mainly people who originated from South America, it's no wonder they love their soccer down there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home