"The new adventure..."


It looks like I got the job. They're gonna do a background check and then schedule a drug test for me and that's it...

So it begins, a new adventure in life.

New strangers to introduce myself to, a new regiment to adjust to.

Going to bed by 10pm, no more CSI Miami, Boston Legal, or any new shows. Getting up at 4:30-5am. that'll be fun during the winter when it's nice and dark!

Working on sundays will be painfull during Football seaaon with my Eagles, but I'll get over it.

Standing up all the time will be a bitch at first, hopefully I won't doze off standing up, hopefully the work will be stimulating.

It's natural the fear the unknown, the question is can you be brave enough to step in refreshed, anew, with a sense of bright eyed optimism.

So, with that, I have something to write about again...

"Lets see where the Rabbit Hole goes..."

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home