"You know I've had it with chasing my dreams, I'm just gonna find out where they're goin and meet with them later!"

This post has two titles that I wanted to use, the other being a quote from Austin Powers:Goldmember...

"What are you going to do, Austin?"

The haunting voice of michael caine echoing in my head...

What indeed?

Went back to work thursday, and now things are to be done by next friday, the 7th. So much for "Work to keep us busy for a few weeks"...*sigh*, one day it something...next day it's another.

Seeing IRENE try again to get her dream job has me thinking...

"What about the TV Show?", "When am I going to get something stable?"

I can't do this forever.

Everything's just falling out of place, and with JOE gone, I have no one to turn to...

and can't do this anymore....

Which brings me to the simple conclusion...

It's time to walk away...

The end is near, folks, ya'll knew the show would have to end sometime...

Next Episode:Series Finale - "The real folk Blues" Pt. 1

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    All good things must come to an end.....

    Hopefully it won't be your blog.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    WTF are you talking about?

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Lil Kim's out....where's your post on that. I thought for sure you'd be all lighting candles up in here and shit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home