"I got Nothing."

Finally saw "Clerks II" this weekend, it was a real good pick me up that gave me a few great laughs, but it also reminded me of JOE. Dante was ready to leave Jersey and move to Florida to marry the popular chick from High School and live a dull, yet secured existance. His buddy Randall didn't want him to go because he'd be all alone. It was deep and I felt everything he said.

"I don't wanna try and make NEW friends at this age!"

Which is true, when you hit 30, you think, "That's it, just live the live how your living now for the rest of your life..." You don't do nothing new, you don't try to make New Friends, you don't hit the nightclub scene if you didn't do it when you were younger, you don't go BACK TO SCHOOL! Because what it boils down to is, you don't want to be that OLD PERSON trying to act young STICKING OUT. It's one of the most embrassing feelings in the world, worst than going to the prom alone, or having no date on Valentine's Day...it sucks.

The movie also made me embrassed to be a fan of Lord of the Rings and Star Wars...as well as the upcoming Transformers movie. Still, I'm smart enough not to show my geekyness in public (Except at work, I work with the same bunch of people, it comes out, I can't help it.). I'll admit, I waiting with baited breath for 7.4.7. (July 4th, 2007). Lot of stuff is coming out about it there's even a blog here on Blogger...


Transformers Live

In other news, the PC my cousin asked me to fix is beyond my help. The hard drive's not registering due to it being inactive for so long the CMOS(?) battery probably died and I have no expirence with opening up PC's and working the motherboards and stuff. Imma make one last ditch effort and take it to a place around here and get a quote to see if it's worth saving.

nothing that much on the horizon, this week coming is yet another somber anniversary for me personally, (That's another story...)

*sighs*

It's gonna get worst before it gets better...think I'm done for the summer movies, I may see "Invincible" with Mark Walberg cause it's an Eagles Football movie (A bit before my time, thou...).

Laters!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I wanna see that Mark Wahlberg movie. I just watched Step Up this weekend and it was good Jet. You should see it.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    um...i'm over 30....i'm not old trying to be young......i am back in school.....i'm trying new stuff.....i have made a new friend or two (just not as easy as it was when in school where there are tons of people around and forced into being friends with some of em).....i'm not embarrassed. should i be?

    i'm a big fan of LOTR and Star Wars series and i don't give a rat's ass what others think! now i don't go around dressing like the characters, that would be embarrassing....

    so don't feel embarrassed, only you can feel what you want, others can't make ya....enjoy what you like, how you like it and when. my saying regarding what other people think is>>>>"if you aren't f*cking me or paying my bills, then it doesnt' matter what you think of me*

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Ladyred said…

    oy vey took me forever to get that word verification right LOL

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    This is the first I've heard of a Transformers movie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home