"It's TOO Soon."




You know what?, HOLLYWOOD doesn't care. They never do. They're in it for themselves. Whether it's suing parents and children for downloading "Mary Had a Little Lamb", or trying to humanize this tragedy by making it a story of survival and hope to save TWO people. This movie shouldn't even be called "World Trade Center", it should be "Ground Zero" or even just "9/11". I really don't think it's about money, or awards, I believe they do want to tell the story, but it's not the time. There are still so many questions unanswered, the first being...WHY? No one has explained that yet, all we've heard is spin. Was it who we think it was?, and if so, WHY? Why us? What did we have that was so Fuckin' special?

People say we Americans take our freedoms for granted and shit while the rest of the world is fucked up. Female Circumcisions, Idealic Beliefs, Genocide, Civil War, Hunger, the endless struggle for power...It's all every day shit! That's how they live, fuck it, WHO ARE WE to JUDGE?!?! Who are to say "Ewww, that's nasty, that's wrong." Niggas is raised the way they gonna be raised so let it BE! AND DON'T TAKE SIDES! What makes one side right and the other side wrong? Things are so fucked up in this world due to MISREPRESENTATION!

You what the sad part of this is...the one thing that gets me when I think of 9/11...

To this day, I have yet to discover...A friend, a relative, a school mate, a former co-worker, or any acquaintance whatsoever that died in that tragedy.

And when I say that to people they think "You must be so relieved..." and I reply, "No, I'm not." Some may call it Survior Guilt, but I think of it as a Measure of Who I am...to be unaffected by this event, is in my opinion, to not exist.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    WOW, When I read that...all I heard was anger and shouting.

    I am glad I don't know anyone who died that day...there were just too many.

    I don't want to see this movie, or any movie about that day....I can't imagine a day when I will think it's ok to rehash it.

    I imagine many felt the same way when all the Vietnam movies came out though, huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home