"Jet Black Wins...BABAILITY!"

This was kinda funny so I swiped it from LLF...


GRUB-OLOGY

*What is your salad dressing of choice? Ummmm, don't really eat salad like that...
*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonnald's!
*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Uno's, the pizza sucks, but I like the decor.
*On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 5.00 no more or less.
*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? PIZZA!!!! Immma Ninja Turtle, dude! COWABUNGA!!!
*Name three foods you detest above all others? Chicken, Meat, and Pork.
*What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Um, French Fries?
*What are your pizza toppings of choice? No Toppings, just plain Cheese, dude!
*What do you like to put on your toast? I ain't had toast since I was 13!! and even then I didn't butter it!
*What is your favorite type of gum? That blue one from Wrigley's "COOL Something"


TECH-OLOGY

*Number of contacts in your cell phone? 28
*Number of contacts in your email address book? 8
*What is your wallpaper on your computer? Garfield napping with his food dish on the left side of his face (Aprrently he tried to Eat and Sleep at the same time!)
*What is your screensaver on your computer? It goes to power save if I don't hit a key after 5 hours.
*Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Ummmm, maybe.
*How many land line phones do you have in your house? Just one
*How many televisions are in your house? 3
*What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The can opener
*What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Hip Hop and R&B, although I don't really LISTEN to the radio that much anymore.
*How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? NO SEX TOYS!, mercy!


BI-OLOGY

*What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My Soft Hands
*Are you right handed or left handed? Imma Righty, Southpaws are Weird, LOL, J/K!
*Do you like your smile? NO, too much gum, buck teeth, and don't get me started on my lower half!
*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I had my Tongue clipped because it was too long for my small mouth (It's still long, though, ladies *WINK*)
*Would you like to? Yeah, I have some imperfections I'd like gone.
*Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? No, I DO have crazy habits when I'm in there, I practice random Dialogue from my TV Scripts, If I'm wearing a shirt, I take it off (Just like George in "Seinfeld", and sometimes I play video games (Game Boy or PSP) in there, I just know I'm going to be one of those people that died in a bathroom!
*Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Hearing, I can hear a fly sneeze.
*When was the last time you had a cavity? OKAY!, Next Question!
*What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? A box of damn documents at work! I'm not talking regular 10x12x15 boxes, I mean LONG, Legal sized paper, the size of a child's coffin boxes! Those 10x15x24 MuthaF*ckers! Filled with 7,000 papers to be scanned! We're talking 40-50, maybe even 60 pounds EASY!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No. Someone punches me, I punch back, HARD.


MISC-OLOGY

*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yeah, sure, that way I could make amends, eliminate enemies, etc, etc...
*If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? It's not my First name I would change, it's my Last...it's not technically mine to begin with.
*How do you express your artistic side? Huh?
*How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I think Jaret Leto said it best in "Panic Room"..."I can't GO to prison, man...I'm not built for that shit!", Maximum, Minimum, even the Camp Cupcake, I couldn't do it.
*Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I swallowed a penny once.
*If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Uhhhhhhh, NO!
*How often do you go to church? I was ONCE a god-fearing christian that went every sunday, but...ya'll know the rest.
*Have you ever saved someone’s life? Wow, um, No, I don't think so.
*Has someone ever saved yours? Um, no, my life to my knowledge has never been in peril.


DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? No money in the world, sorry, I am not proud enough of my body to display it in public.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? I'd kiss a dude on the cheek like Mafioso style, but not on the lips.

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? HELL F*CKING NO!

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? for Half a Mil (500,000), I'd lose my left pinky.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Ever?, damn, I couldn't do that, I need to write!

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Now, that I could do, if there was a sick fan base for Chubby Chasers, LOL!!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Dude, I wouldn't put a dab of Ketchup on my fries for 20g's (20,000), no way.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Pass the glock, baby, then find the priest to forgive me so I could still go to heaven.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? I just went through my LEX LUTHOR period thanks to those damn Bedbugs, but I wouldn't do that "40 Year Old Virgin" waxing, no way. ARRRRRRGGGG, KELLY CLARKSON!...nah.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Nah, it would have to be like 5 Mil, man...a whole year without TV, I could read, or surf and listen to music, but I would need SERIOUS money to go without TV.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home