"Letters from Camp..."



Man I wish I had a scanner (You'd think with what I do for a living I'd have one at home, right?), I could always go to a kinko's but it's friggin HOT!

Anyway, lil baby girl has been down in North Carolina with her father (the sumbitch) since school let out. She's been calling every other week or so to say hi, then yesterday we get this letter in the mail...

"I Miss you Nana and Uncle Leslie. I wanna kiss you I love you Nana and Leslie!"

Then in real big letters it says "PLEASE WRITE BACK!"

It has a few hearts around it and then she drew pictures of her, Nana (Mom), and me...along with the two cats, Indiana & Peanut. For some bizarre reason she made Indy look fatter than Peanut!

Just hits ya right there, don't it? The lil pain in the neck.

Well, the party'll be over soon, Mom and Psycho-Sis are heading down to meet the other family halfway at Virgina Beach to pick her up. They should be heading down around the 20th. It's up in the air if I'll join 'em considering I went down there myself last year on my 30th Birthday. Let them have some fun with Auntee and the fam, I'll stay up here and enjoy the peace for one last time.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Aww you know you're excited to have her comin' home.

    And that dog comment over at FS5's...I saw that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home