"OH!, Oh, The Heat! (Faints)"

How many lines have I used from "Dead Man's Chest" already as Post Titles?, LOL!

Seriously, man...It's friggin' HOT!! I hate when it gets like this man! Changing my sheets every day cause they're sweaty (For all the damn wrong reasons!), Making 3 pitchers of Kool-Aid a day, feeling EVERY trickle of sweat move throughout my...my...glistening nekkid body. Well not true, I keep changing my socks. I know to be naked and wearing socks probably looks silly (Specially if you'd STREAK!) AND it IS probably why I feel so damn hot, but I like to wear them so sue me!

The PM Dawn concert is tomorrow.

They say it may actually Break 100 degrees tomorrow, JEEESUS CHRIST on a bicycle!

I can't take this. I need to go to Alaska. Find a nice remote blizzard wasteland like Vin Diesel in "Chronocles of Riddick". Let my beard and hair grow wild, be isolated from everyone for a couple of years...that'll be cool.

Just one more month, till things cool down in september, then everything'll be all good. Just hang in there, buddy boy, you can do it, you've been through worst scrapes than this.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home