"Share."

PM Dawn at Maxwell's was a bust. I mean, true they played a nice long set, but the damn venue (club) was a Restarant / Bar. Fuckin' people were more busy eating, drinking and conversating rather than listening to the live entertainment! It was the fucking "B.B. King's Bar and Grill" incident all over again! At least the place was AC'd, but I had to walk 13 blocks back and forth from the damn PATH train station!...Meh, you get what you pay for, man...10 bucks. I rather pay 45-70 dollars and see them in a REAL music hall, you think people talk shit and munch on their food while they're looking at someone perform in Madison Square Garden? No!, you sit, you watch, you clap when the song ends and you keep your mouth shut! (Unless you're screaming in delight). Well, that expirence leaving a bad taste in my mouth, at 2am, I was browsing around youtube.com (I found that theme song to the Alf Cartoon BTW!!) and came across the unique music video for one of MOBY's best known songs...just figured I'd share it with ya and expose you to the genius that I worship so much...



You know, I put these things up and they barely get any attention from you guys...

Ah, well

PEACE!!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I know the song, too bad the video makes absolutely no sense.

    Do the Brotha's know you like Moby?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I like Moby, but if you asked me to name one song...I couldn't think of one. I know that probably made your eye twitch and I'm sorry.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Well, his videos are weird sometimes, someone made a good interpetation on YouTube..."I feel moby acted excellent to fit the emotions this video portrays, and made me vision a person, anyone for instance, lost in the world we live in, and is saying goodbye to society as a whole, he's not afriad of showing it, and is literally escaping it, which the video did a good job of showing."....hmmmm, makes you think.

    And for the record, YES everyone knows I like moby, my blackness lies in question everyday regardless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home