"Talk about on the Market!!!!"



Finally saw Miami Vice this weekend, looking forward to seeing "Pulse" on the first day ALONE...maybe I see a nice early show...I REALLY Wanted to see that movie with someone, it looks like it's gonna be a great scary movie to have some chick grab your arm with fright. Got a couple of calls and went to an Agency monday...

The agency expirence was really something...

The paperwork was minimal (Thank goodness), but I went through 2 software tests and took a typing test THEN took a Problem Solving exam and a Spelling Test that felt right out of High School!

But here's the kicker, right after my "EVALUATIONS" I was led into the main room where about 16 people on phones and computers worked. I was formerly introduced...

"This is Leslie, He's a Type 2 in Microsoft Word, a Type 1 in Excel, he's looking for Document Scanning or Data Entry..."

I FELT like I was at a Slave Auction in Battery Park in the year 1621!!!

I took some questions from a few people that were considering me for a job they had and that was it.

They'll keep it touch...I never felt so...to be paraded in...like a damn circus elephant!

That one, stung, ya'll they better find me something.

I also got a call from a familar company..."The Bank of New York"!!! They're looking for a scanner in some part of New Jersey (That was a bit out of my reach...) AND looking for encoders to work at 101 Barclay, That's where JOE used to work! Imagine, me at his ol' stomping grounds, he would be proud.

In other things, MOM has me seaching through Orbitz, Priceline, and Greyhound trying to find her accomodations for her trip to VA to pick up my Niece. She was trying to head down to Virginia Beach, to also spend time with Auntee Tina, but MOM got the impression that her sister didn't nothing to do with her due to her weird part time working schedule. *Sigh*, those two...I think my Auntee's kinda weird, yeah but we family...I love my cousins and I think this thing between those two is silly. How does mom expect me to be nice to MY sister when she can't lead by example?

So, that's that...This summer offically sucked BIG time! Even with the trip to Miami. No Job, No Best Friend, No Girlfriends or even potentals, WTF?

Imma walking Diaster Zone.

I need to lie down and listen to MOBY. (They used some of music in Miami Vice, BTW, it was AWESOME!!!)

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    besides US Weekly Magazine, you're the first person to say that Miami Vice was worth seeing.

    I'd just like to see Collin and Jamie together. I heard they didn't get along very well. Meh. Probably Hollywood rumors.

    Did they make you turn around in that office with all those people so they could get a good looksey at your backside?

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    You have very odd job interviews.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home