"My Birthday Present to ME from ME!"

One of THE best things about this job so far is, NOT WORKING FOR FRIDAY!!! YIPEE!!! With my unexpected paycheck (See Chronicles of Wabbit... I kinda like having TWO blogs, all these separate storylines and cross references, it reminds me of a comic book...Ex. See X-Men #42...LOL!) I decided to treat myself to a nice B-day present.

The computer's been acting up lately, and the PC's original DVD/CD-ROM drive is on it's last leg, well at least it's laser is. It takes forever to read a Data DVD, sometimes never at all...

The External DVD Burner has been doing Double Duty read AND Burning all the DVD Movies I've been coping...it was time even the workload...by getting an external CD/DVD-ROM drive. Now, I didn't want another burner, just a DVD-ROM READER drive...this accessory apprently has gone the way of the dinosaur was was kinda hard to find...

BUT, thank god for BEST BUY...for the first time, I actually secured purchase of a new drive from the comfort of my own home and arrainged to pick it up at the store of my choice...COOL! I took my sweet time and headed down to 23rd street in Chelsea at around 2pm

I didn't really have any plans for the weekend. I though the fam would get together and we celebrate my special day, but MOM had other plans...

Well phooey for the fam, I spend the day enjoying myself, and maybe I'll do something saturday on my own...

Yeah right, who am I kiddin...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    "I spend the day enjoying myself"-sickass. I don't wanna hear that shit. I'm all for self love but not promoting it.

    Just kidding! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home