"The Night Before..."

"So it begins..."

A new chapter.

A new set of strangers that I will have to meet for the first time. Some may become my friends...others will become my enemies. If I could find a way, to make money without ANY social interaction I think I would be the happiest man in the world. Just wake up, make a few decisions on a clipboard and let that make money. OR if there was a way to do whatever task I was skilled at remotely somewhere, alone and not distracted, that would be SO ideal. There's a word for that, I think...not necessary anti-social, but xenophobic. On star trek, the Cardassians were like that, I think I would have been a cool Cardassian.

Like approaching storm clouds everything is pointing towards tomorrow being..."scary". The Eagles LOST today against the giants and JALU my barber was out today. I look okay, I just want to be perfect tomorrow and I'm just nervous as hell. I never DID find my freakin' diploma, but I have a feeling it'll turn up at the weirdest of moments.

I watched KILL BILL volume 1 & 2 tonight on TNT and what of all films is coming on next as I type this?...HEAT (OH! It like they WANT me to stay up all night!).

Well, Imma sign off now, WORDS cannot describe how terrified I am right now.

G'night!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home