"Now you're playing with Power, SUPER Power!!!"

GHAD! do ya'll remember that corny slogan when they came out with the Super Nintendo?, LOL!!!

ANYways, Mozilla's been acting WONKY lately, I decided to kick it up a notch and "TEST" Mozilla Firefox Beta 2.0. I was THIS close to trying Opera 9 just for the hell of it, but there's always next time!

The new model's got a few extra bells and whistles to raise an eyebrow at...

* Automatic Spell Checker (Complete with Dictionary) - Now my Blog entries should be more grammarble (Yes, I know that's not a word, just testing...).

* DVD Player-Like Memory - You know how you stop a DVD at a certain spot, take it out and put it back in and it remembers exactly where you left off...This does too! In case of any sudden freeze up or crash...you go back in, BOOM! it remembers what website you were in last!

* Google search on the Toolbar - Yeah, you can put it on yourself, but you usually have to download something to slip it in, here, it's already on, nice.

And I don't know how I surfed all those years on IE without multi-tab multitasking!! I used to be on ONE website at a time, with like multiple windows...WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?!?

I think FIRE was the one who originally put me on to Mozilla, before the browser, I thought Mozilla was Godzilla's cousin or something...

So anyways, I'm browsing around Video Game sites and there's a developing buzz about Nintendo's Wii (Pronounced "Wee"). They're calling the new system the new "IT" toy for Christmas (Who the HELL's thinking about Christmas already?!?!?).

I'm still skeptical...I still have my heart set on a PS3 although I won't be able to afford it now with my credit cards halfway maxed (I was at ZERO balance at the beginning of the freaking year!

Well, whatever it is, It'll be out around November...don't hold yer breath.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home