"Pioneers work hard every Daaaaay..."

Me and mom had some relief from Baby Girl this weekend, so we decided to move some things around house. More heavy lifting a moving around. I've been doing this the last 3 days still looking for my damn High School diploma. For the sake of space I emptied out my dresser and gave it to mom in her room (She's been drooling about it since I brought it anyways...). She plans to make it up by buying a Wall Unit for my stereo and CD's, it'll also have some drawers for my socks and boxers. MOM also dug out the seasonal clothes as well as put away some in our storage bins.

After all the work we treated ourselves to Dominoes. Those new BROWNIES they got now, have a chocolate kick! 1 will wake you up, 2 will give you The Shakes, you eat 3? You'll be climbing the couch screaming "Aaaaaaaaaugh, WHATTA RUSH!" like Hawk and Animal, the ROAD WARRIORS!

Well, getting ready to start the new job come Monday...I can't help being nervous. I plan to start a NEW personal blog in wake of this new adventure in my life. One that'll reveal more from my traumatic past. Just stuff I've been wanted to get off my chest but really didn't fit with my current news of this blog.

Birthday number 31 is coming soon, god help me now...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home