"Powermaster Jet Black, Online and Listening!"

Dude,

I've been enjoying my old mp3 player since Mom gave it to me for christmas. At first I loaded it with only MP3's, then discovered that WMA files are smaller and more music could be loaded in...

The most I ever had on a 512MB SD card was around 130 songs and that was cool, but I was at my limit. The RIO couldn't handle 1GB cards or higher...then I found this cool Panasonic SD-Card MP3 player!

This puppy gets all it's music straight from the Card, with no internal memory so I don't have to plug it into the PC. It came with SD Card Reader/Re-Writer and some software to convert the music into a specific format that only the player can read. At first I thought that sucked, I mean, why couldn't just copy and paste the damn songs on the card with the reader and it play on the player, apparently the damn thing reads it own format of music convertered from MP3 or WMA, the format is known as SA1 (kinda stupid, I know.), however this *.sa1 format is THE smallest I've ever seen for even the best quality of sound!

More of those details, later...another perk is the POWER! It had a rechargeable battery and comes with a outter shell that holds a AAA Battery for backup and even MORE POWER! I can listen to music for damn near HALF a day, 12 uninterrupted hours!, WHOO!

With the extra power source I instantly started thinking of those special Transformers that had extra little guys that would change into extra engines and BOOST their performance, they were called POWERMASTERS (Sorta like Headmasters or those Targetmasters).

I'm gonna spend this whole weekend loading albums upon albums on memory cards for the ULTIMATE listening expirence. This baby may not be an ipod, but it's pretty damn close!

Peace!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home