TAG!, I'm it again!

This one's kinda nice, answer them all if you can and add one more of your own...

1. Favorite Beatles song: "I wanna hold your hand" (It's the only 1 I know.)
2. Favorite Rolling Stones song: "I can't get no Satisfaction"
3. Favorite Doors song: "Light my Fire"
4. Favorite Bob Dylan song: "Things have Changed" (From the movie "Wonder Boys")
5. Favorite Led Zeppelin song: Uh, don't really do Zeppelin///
6. TV Theme Song: Crime Story (Del Shannon's "Runaway")
7. Favorite Prince Song: "Diamonds and Pearls"
8. Favorite Madonna Song: "La Isla Bonita"
9. Favorite Michael Jackson Song: TIE b'tween "Give in to Me" (Killer Slash Guitar Solo!) and "Leave me Alone" (Basically the way I feel all the time...)
10. Favorite Queeen Song: "We are the Champions" (Bohemian Rhapsody a close second)
11. Favorite Motorhead Song: Who or WHAT are Motorhead?
12. Favorite Ozzy Song: Don't do OZZY, sorry.
13. Favorite Public Enemy Song: "Welcome to the Terrordome"
14. Favorite Song from a cartoon: "We are Siamese if you Please" from "Lady and the Tramp"
15. Favorite Bruce Springsteen song: "In the streets of Philidelphia" ("Dancing in the Dark" a close 2nd)
16. Favorite Depeche Mode song: "Personal Jesus"
17. Favorite Cure song: Couldn't get into the Cure
18. Favorite song that most of your friends haven't heard: "5 Years" by Bjork
19. Favorite Smiths song: Which smith? Will Smith?
20. Favorite Beastie Boys song: "Sabotage" ("You B Illin" a close second)
21. Favorite Clash song: Clash???
22. Favorite Police song: "Roxanne" (Eddie Murphy can be thanked for this one...)
23. Favorite Eurythmics song: "Sweat Dreams"
24. Favorite Beach Boys song: "Barbra Ann" (That is theirs, right?)
25. Favorite Cyndi Lauper song: "Time after Time"
26. Favorite song from a movie: You have to ask?!?!? I'll go out on a limb and say "Spybreak!" from "The Matrix"...but ya'll KNOW the real answer to this one!
27. Favorite Duran Duran song: "View to a Kill" (One of the best Bond Themes EVER!)
28. Favorite Peter Tosh song: WHO?!?!?
29. Favorite Johnny Cash song: Wasn't really into Cash...
30. Favorite song from an 80's one hit wonder: "Take on Me" by a-Ha
31. Favorite song from a video game: Air Man Stage from Mega Man 2 (I'm SO glad they had this question!!!)
32. Favorite Kinks song: who are the Kinks?
33. Favorite Genesis song: They had one song I liked, but I can't remember...
34. Favorite Thin Lizzy song: Thin Lizzy? isn't that a make of Car? oh, that's TIN LIZZY...
35. Favorite INXS song: past or present, not into them...
36. Favorite Weird Al song: "Dare to be Stupid" (Transfomers The Movie, man!) ("I lost on Jepordy" is a close second...FAT is one of my most HATED songs in the world!)
37. Favorite Peter Gabriel song: "Sledgehamer" (Did he have any other songs?)
38. Favorite John Lennon song: "Imagine" heard it once, stayed with me.
39. Favorite Pink Floyd song: Um, not that old for Floyd, but I heard his stuff is the bomb!
40. Favorite cover song: There's so many, I can't pick only one
41. Favorite White Stripes: I can't get into them...
42. Favorite dance song: "Waiting for Tonight" by Jennifer Lopez (Don't ask)
43. Favorite U2 song: "I still haven't found (What I'm looking for)" ("Beautiful Day" and "Sometimes you can't make it on your Own" are also personal favs.)
44. Favorite song from an actor turned musician: "Play" by Jennifer Lopez (SHUT UP!)
45. Favorite disco song: is "Kung-Fu Fighting" Disco? if not then "Hello, it's Me"
46. Favorite Power Ballad: Theme from Rocky, Not Eye of the Tiger, the original theme when he's traning and running up the steps, what is that "Gonna Fly Now"?
47. Favorite Guns N' Roses song: "Welcome to the Jungle"
48. Favorite The Who song: "We won't get fooled again" (CSI:Miami)
49. Favorite Elton John song: "Benny and the Jets"
50. Favorite song, period: Okay since I didn't mention it back with #26, I'll say it now..."God walking on the face of the Waters" by Moby, this will be played at my wake when I die, I will be buried with some advanced device that will play this song repeatedly in my coffin, it will and always shall be my favorite song in the world.
51. Favorite Sting song: "Desert Rose" (Still remember the car comercial)
52. Favorite boy-band song: "Quit playing games with my Heart" (I always prefered Backstreet to N*SYNC)
53. Favorite Metallica: "Enter Sandman" (only one I know, that because of El Duque from the Yankees, they play it everytime he comes in for a Save)
54. Favorite Cars song: Man, I remember they crazy ass music videos, but can't think of a song.
55. Favorite Tom Petty song: "Free Fallin" (I was reachin' on this one.)
56. Favorite Bon Jovi song: "Wanted Dead or Alive" (See my playlist)

My new ones:

57. Favorite Jazz song: "Take 5" by Dave Brubeck Quartet
58. Favorite Janet Jackson song: "Runaway" (Loved the video when she was jumping all around the world...)
59. Favorite song from the year you were born: (1975) "Bohemian Rhapsody".

Okay, I TAG: FIRE, KIMMYK, PISSY, and LLF (If she still reads this thing!)

PEACE!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Pretty cool Jet. Give me a day to do this...this is a toughie.

    Number 14 cracked me up! I just don't picture you a Disney movie watcher.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home