"Walk the Island, Like Kane in "Kung-Fu"..."

Nothing much to do this Saturday...I woke up VERY VERY VERY horny for some reason, so I hit craigslist for "a lil somethin' somethin'". Damn I miss LOVELY, I wish I could find her again...

They say beggers can't be choosy, but in some instances I just can't see myself with the types that post on craigslist routinely. I need a woman with a lil meat on her bones, one that can take THE THUNDER, but it goes without saying it can't be too much because it would be like "The immovable force verses the unstopable object".

My money may be as green as anyone else, but there is an distinct fear in a woman's eyes I can sense when it comes to having sex with someone my size.

After hours of searching, I hit the streets. I had to return "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" to a Blockbuster on 92nd Street. Walking around the 'heights on a bit of steamy day today...I was heading to the A train at 175th, when I got to broadway, I started thinking about that crazy old lady again... She said her lawyer was on 174th and Broadway, right?...I guess it couldn't hurt to take a lil detour and see if there's office around...

I got to 174th and found nothing. A gas station, couple of hair salons, a Blimpie's and a church, but no lawyers or as they're referred in the 'heights "Abogados". The only thing remotely close to a lawyer was a nearby office for a District Attorney, which didn't make sense. If she was building a case for disability, a DA wouldn't handle it, would it?

Maybe she was all in my head. Maybe I'll find the office and describe the woman to someone and they'll say "I'm sorry, but you couldn't have seen her last week, she died 5 months ago..." like some Bagger Vance/Guardian Angel type person I'll never see again...

I turned around and decided to take the 1 train from 181st instead...Big Mistake...service was shot to hell, the platform was packed, they must have been wating for over 20 minutes before I arrived and the train came. I couldn't get downtown fast enough...where the hell was everyone going during the weekend?!?!? I'm so looking forward to riding the train at 4:30am without a soul around for blocks...

After dropping off the movie, I decided to wander down the west side. Broadway from 90th street down is like stepping into Disneyland (so I'm guessing since I've never been...) The white people walk so slow, couples holding hands and extending the entire sidewalk, little girls pushing small toy baby carriages filled with dolls, sidewalk cafes, tiny old ladies with huges purses with their faces stretched tight across like mummies...these people live in their own little bubble that ends around Lincoln Center, they're unaffected by 9/11, they've probably never been to ground zero. It's just old money, sitting on old money letting it make money on it's own. As much as they're scared of seeing a black guy walk around their area, I'm just a nervious walking through.

After 12 blocks at 79th, I took the crosstown Bus through Central Park and got off around Lexington on the east side then walked some more down to 77th Where I hopped on the 6 Train and took it to Chinatown...

Chinatown's nice if you want to jewelry or video games, but the sidewalks are SO crowded it's like waiting on the bread line in Sibera. I went to a unique video games store that specializes in games from Japan in hopes to find an european version of "Go! Sudoku". All they had were games based on some anime cartoon called "Bleach" and some new Ultraman title. I brought a used PSP hard case for 10 dollars instead and left. (I could always order the game from a japanese website.).

Rather than walk back through Canal Street back to 8th Avenue, I walked through some cut street to make my way further south to Chambers Street. The stores in chinatown are so cool, you can still buy Chiniese Slippers, nunchucks, and throwing stars like regular products in a .99 store.

Finally making my way to Chambers, I hop on the A train home. It' around 7:30pm I grab some pizza before heading in (It's been awhile since I went on a Ninja Turtle Pizza Binge...). So I'm home by 8, now...a bit walked out but still horny as hell so I check craigslist again...

Next week is my last week of freedom before the new expirence...Imma have me some fun.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Some fun? As in Craig's List fun? Or fun about town fun?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home