"The great pumpkin is flying over to the next pumpkin patch, Linus..."

*Sigh* Two years ago, I was in FAO Schrartz Dressed up as DOC OCK from Spider Man 2 scaring the hell outta little kids, going to village...getting into the spirit of Halloween.

But now, this job is sorta preventing me from doing such things. What I wouldn't give to go on a Halloween Date at "Jekell and Hyde"...or explore the Haunted Jumel Mansion, or just wander around the East Village and take pictures of the freaks walking on the street...

Ah, memories...perhaps you're getting too old to be a kid again, boyo.

Missed out being HURLEY last year...only one good costume comes to mind this year...Jack Black as Nacho Libre! That would have been DOPE! Blue Spandex, a Rey Mysterio Mask and a Superman Cape. I didn't see the movie, thou...

Part of me also wanted to try MARV from "Sin City"...Big, Diesel guy like That should be easy for me...A buzz-cut wig, brown trench, and a whole bunch of Band-Aids to put on my face.

AH, it's just not meant to be, anymore...

I might try to make some fun out it by exploring after work...I'm sure Halloween will still be going on even at 4am in the morning...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home