"Johnson Family Shopping Spree"

Psycho-sis fresh out of the job for the season with the parks department has applied for Unemployment and Public Assistance yet again. And this time, they're sending her to some Job Workshop thing. It starts Monday so MOM decided to buy her some nice dress clothes to look professional on a trip up to Parkchester.

Afterwards she wanted to have a "Family Dinner" at UNO's so I reluctantly came along for no apparent reason.

The morning was full of cartoon repeats so me and Baby Girl looked at "Garfield:Tale of Two Kitties" on DVD. I had also rented "RV" to look at this weekend but...

Come 2pm we were off and ready to pick up Psycho-Sis at her house.

PARKCHESTER is like the weirdest part of The Bronx, it's very isolated. Only 1 train line and a few Bus Lines go through the area, and there's a LOT of catholic schools all around. They got hills that resemble San-Fran, the streets AND sidewalks are narrow and there's trees everywhere. It's like a bizarre mix of City and Country so naturally the people that live there are Homely yet Snobbish.

A curved promenade BUSTLED with stores is Metropolitan Avenue. Like Fordham Road, Herald Square, Northern Boulevard, Downtown Brooklyn or even The Heights' own 181st Street...the place was crawling with bargain hunters, loud, whiny kids and annoying old ladies walking small dogs.

I had saw a GAME STOP up ahead and walked uphill telling MOM to meet me up there when they were done at Macy's. I'm still thinking about the PLAYSTATION 3 and how I was somehow gonna get it for x-mas...

By the time I got to the store, it was so crowded inside I didn't even bother to go in. There was a long line and only one register working. It didn't seem worth it to even browse.

There was nothing a Macy's so they went to a woman's store a few doors away from the video game store. I spotted a HOLLYWOOD VIDEO across the street and told them I'd be there if they came back out and didn't see me. After checking out the store, I went back and they were STILL there. 40-something minutes went back, BABY GIRL starts coming out saying she gotta go to the Bathroom...

She started acting crazy, pulling of my jacket and I told her how I was just making an observation how none of these stupid parents are keeping their child from screaming and yelling and I WASN'T ABOUT TO HAVE ONE OF MY OWN DOING THE SAME!

10 more minutes they finally come out and we headed FURTHER uphill to UNO's. Psycho-Sis to the rugrat to the bathroom while MOM set up out wait for a table. It was 6:45pm on a busy saturday evening, EVERYBODY was eating out...

When we finally got our table we placed our orders. They have this thing for the kids that lets them "Make Their own Pizza". I can't stand their "Chicago" style pizza with the damn tomato clumps, but I ordered an small individual Cheese and Tomato Deep Dish pizza. MOM tried out some Pork Strips with a Salad on the side and Psycho-Sis had some "Sampler" dish with Buffalo Wings. The waitress was nice but service was VERY slow. Lucky for me I brought my PSP and played a few games of "Go Sudoku".

Various family conversations came up, Baby-Girl at school, MOM getting fed up at her job...Psycho-Sis ranted on about wanting an iPod for her Birthday next month. I kept telling her she has no PC to load songs on it, it would be pointless. After some double-talking she tricked me in revealing I got a NEW MP3 player and asked for my old one. The RIO CALI was a Christmas gift from MOM 3 years ago, I didn't want her to know I wasn't using it anymore thinking it would hurt her feelings. She didn't seem to mind me Handing-it-Down so I told her I'd load it with her favorite songs and give it to her.

While eating, PSYCHO-SIS got a few calls on her cell, when it rang, she smiled and showed me her Caller ID and I gave a look of contained disgust. When MOM asked about the private joke, Psycho-Sis showed her the call log...the last call was ID'd "Mi Wifey", I wanted to puke.

MOM took Baby-Girl to the Bathroom one more time and Me and Psycho-Sis talked about her being Lesbo all of the sudden. She said she been "This Way" since June (I was in Miami so I must of missed something...), I thought she "Started" in August. She said she's serious about it and she's tired of men, and all that. I asked her if she ever plans to get married and let Baby Girl "Have Two Mommy's" she said no and I asked her if the child even UNDERSTANDS her "Decision" she said it doesn't matter...Before MOM came back, I told her she's lucky we're being liberal about this because if it were ANY other family in this day and time, this would have gone VERY different...and she realized that too...

Since me and Baby Girl were the only two that had a measly lil pizza we decided to order desert to the disgust of MOM and Psycho-Sis. Baby Girl had a Sundae, I decided on a Peanut Butter Cup topped with a scoop of Ice Cream...I SO did not expect the Butter Cup to be so HUGE! it was a REAL RESSE'S Butter Cup, but it was the size of a HOCKEY PUCK! It was thick and chocolaty...MOM couldn't believe I ate the whole thing!

It got very dark and cold by the time we left. Despite the fact we took the bus from her house to PARKCHESTER, we WALKED back because MOM and PSYCHO-SIS insisted it was only a 3 Block Short-cut through a park near UNO's that'll get us back...3 Blocks turned to 6 BLOCKS and MOM got too cold during the walk and had to use the bathroom (Again) before taking the long bus ride back to The Heights.

DESPITE those damn FOUR FLIGHTS of stairs (With no Elevator) in her building, I really didn't want to go to her house, thinking her "Friend" who resembles 50 Cent would be there. But we went anyway. The place was empty (Thank Goodness), MOM asked for a old sweater to wear under her coat. We stayed for an half hour to gather our breath and prepare for the cold again when someone came in...

This girl wasn't the one I saw last time (See Chronicles of Wabbit entry that will one day be posted soon...), it was someone else. We decided to leave on that note and I asked MOM downstairs

"Who's That?"

"That's the OTHER one." she simply replied.

"What about the Dark Skinned one with the scarf, the one from her job?"

She jus sighed, "That's the MAIN one, they just had a fight so she's not there anymore..."

MOM didn't want to get into the details, but I was just stunned....

"MOM, your daughter's a SLUT. I'm sorry to say it that way..."

MOM then went into a thing about her being pistol-whipped by that THUG she was with, how that relationship was bad, how she thought she had a STD because HE got burned and how she's had FIVE abortions in the last TEN YEARS.

I only knew of 3, once again family secrets, skeletons in the closet bullshit...is there any wonder why I can't tell her about DIEDRE and the Car Accident? But that's a post for the other blog for another day.

We took the bus home in silence, I spent the entire night working on the RIO CALI MP3 player and loading the CD's she gave me at her house on it. I also Burned a copy of "RV" and Made a Home-Made DVD of the first 6 Episodes of "WEEDS". I plan to do a lot of burning the next few days.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    "MOM, your daughter's a SLUT. I'm sorry to say it that way..."

    There must be a sitcom in your future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home