"Just another Manic Monday..."

Mom came home from her trip this morning, very very tired (She decided to take the next few days off from work and go back Thursday...)

She came out Ahead 150.00, which she won hitting the winning number on some "Spin the wheel" game. She brought me a cool pen with the Eagles logo on it, with a light that shines the Eagles log on the wall (Keen Gear!) I had see them in a catalog (2 for 6.00) and was ready to order them, she saved me the trouble...

Her cousin PAT and my friend from back in the day, REBEL also won money...MOM said REBEL won almost 500 dollars playing slots! Geez!

I asked if she asked anything about me, she said NO, I would LOVE to catch up with REBEL and see hows she's doing, but I'm too shy and I just don't want her seeing me older (and bigger, I guess...) than I was back in the day...

I making arraignments to meet a certain someone for a lil somethin' somethin' this friday...I found a "Working Girl" on craigslist who has a very strong resemblance to my ex... She may bring out the WOLVERINE in me if I'm careful...

I gotta calm down, and then wait and see...

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home