"Pimping all over the World..."

So I'm trying Yahoo! Personals for a second time. I dunno why, I must be a glutton for punnishment.

The service has improved much from last time 3 or 4 years ago, lot of cool extras and evaluations so you can find the real you.

The only headache...I'm attracting attention from afar...

People from Italy, England, Africa and the rest of Europe and responding to my ad. Some of them WERE born or living in the city at one point, but are overseas for School and stuff...

How am I supposed to respond to this? Why can't find a simple girl living in New York, with no kids that wants to go out a lot? Is that so hard to find these days?, sheeeh!

It's kills me how these women are misrepresenting themselves...

A third year college student from the Bronx going to school in GUYANA!!!

If I had the resources to visit these people, I'd be Deuce Bigalo up in this piece...

Comments

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home