"Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!"

Man, HOW cool is "Heroes" getting these days? This show is what "LOST" was like in the middle of season one, and in JUST FOUR EPISODES! I hear it got picked up for the full season (Yay!) and is considered one of the first Hits of the new TV Season.

In other news, JOE called me a few time to help him look for a second car on craigslist (Still no internet access at home, the bum...) then later he calls and tells me he brought an XBOX 360 (The sonovabitch!)

Trying to him aside in a quest to make new friends, I'm gonna TRY to go to this "Newbie Mixer" of this new social thingy I just joined called "Lunch Club" ("Because Eating alone is Boring", that's their ACTUAL slogan!). Not limited to LUNCH, they have numerous gathering during each month that vary. From Bowling, Wine & Cheese Tasting, Book Exchanges, Speed Dating, even Board Game night...it's just a way to meet new people (*GASP*).

Work is fine, been having hot and cold days...I'm barely getting enough sleep during the day so I'm starting to get sleepy in the wee hours. One time I missed my stop on the train ride home and foolishly walked back to my neighborhood. At 4:30 in the morning, it was one of the most TENSE moments I've gone through in a while, and I can only imagine if MOM knew what I was doing she'd never get a night's rest worrying about me coming home every morning.

I'm still torn between ideas of what to do in January with some of my free time in the morning...

I'm considering,

A) Go back to school
B) Learn to Drive (Car, but perferbly Motor Scooter or Motorcycle)
C) Join a Gym (Working out early in the morning would be great, I'd have the place to myself and would DEFINATELY sleep by noon...)
D) Other (Start pluging the TV SHOW again, do some other odd-job, get some Hustle on...)

I wanted to bring up something inspired by last weeks episode of "CSI". Thrill seekers beating up tourist reminded me of a story I heard out of London. These stupid "Jackass" wannabies going around recording with their Phone Cams people SMACKING strangers in public. The work in pairs and surround someone while a third secretly records it. One dude SMACKS the person on the head and while that person turns to look, the other repeats the attack and they go back and forth like a fuckin tennis match! I was very disturbing and probably the inspratation of the episode. It's sick what people are accepting for entertainment these days.

Well, i'm out of opinions at the moment...wish I could of ended this post on...

Hey, I know...

John Mayer's album is very soothing and easy listening, but Slash's V-Dub commercial is way better than his (Also John is really starting to sound like Lionel Richie circa 1982, hmmmm...).

Gotta Go!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Dragonfly said…

    Part C :) I´ve started to take 30 minute walks every morning right after I wake up, even before breakfast. It´s said to burn fat faster, I don´t know about that yet but I feel a lot better during the day, got more energy and sleep better the next night. I go for those walks even if I´m planning on going for a long walk later that day.. works for me.
    I wouldn´t recommend going to the gym before breakfast tho.. morning exercise rocks. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home