"These pipes are CLEEEEEEANNNNN..."

It's around 2:30pm as I type this...

For the last hour and a half I have been to Outer Space.

My mind left my body and traveled throughout the Astral Plane of Existence.

I saw Stars, Colors that defy Definition and beams of Light...I heard the combination of all the sounds in the world and became calm when I encountered Silence.

I walked through Fire and Ice at the same time, and felt goosebumps on my skin.

In other words,

I have had SEX.

Raw, uninhibited, Passionate, Hot-Jungle-Sweating SEX!

Her essence, tattooed in my brain like a shit stain skid mark on a pair of tighty whitees, I write this entry in a state of euphoria.

I feel like I have the strength of 10 Men...the bags under my eyes have temporally rescinded...I...I can READ, I've read 10 chapters in 3 different books whereas before I was too tired to hold a book in front of my face!

Like the hours of a day, I realize this feeling will slowly fade. My bags will slowly return and there will be that lingering fatigue weighing me down, but for now...

I'm just going to close my eyes, and kiss the sky again...

There'll be a time to recall the moment in a nice essay post in the future...

See you on the Flip Side...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "like a shit stain skid mark on a pair of tighty whitees"

    Well. That's a new way to describe it I guess...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home