"The WAIT is over..."



Tonight's the night, bay-bee!

LOST is back!

And if ya'll thought the stuff I said about season 3 before was juicy, yer gonna luv some the NEW stuff I've been hearing!

1) BOONE is back! (In a flashback, of course, but still...YAY!!!)

2) With all the nakkedness going on at "GREY'S ANATOMY" rumor has it "Desmond's" going to do his fair share in one scene in the aftermath of the Hatch Implosion...

3) There is some crazy-ass rumor that one of the castaways (Other than JIN, of course) is the father of SUN's baby! (*GASP*) How could this be? And when will we actually find out? Try End of Season 3 (DAMN!)

4) New castaways will sway some of the thunder from the regular cast, expect more sex, more eye-candy, and someone who has only ONE eye (?)

5) JACK, KATE, and especially SAWYER go thru HELL under capture by The Others, rumor has it SAWYER goes over the deep end to the point that he'll NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN (Dum, Dum, DUM!)

Of course I'll have to tape it and watch it 4am in the morning when I get home...expect a post around 5:15am...

PEACE!

P.S. Imma TRY to get into "The Nine" but I have weird feeling it's gonna let me down somehow...

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    People are saying alot of things about this season-so far-with last night's premiere-I was disappointed.

    Maybe I just expected too much.

    Of course I can't give up on 'em...I've come too far.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home