"Double your Pleasure, Doublemint Gum...."

Saturday I got the exact Printer/Copier/Scanner I wanted from CompUSA of all places. And I am pleased to say...That Busted-Ass PC finally has a printer for Baby Girl to print her Lil' Bill creations...and Mom had a Photo Scanner. I guess the third time was the charm with that screwy PC.

I plan to scan some pics myself...I wanna show ya what I looked like back when I was Happy, em um, Younger, Heh, heh, heh...

Saturday night into Sunday morning I had another IM chat with my Yahoo Personals friend, we're getting to know each other very well playing various games of "Twenty Questions"...The weekend will be the only good time to chat since we're on different sides of spectrum workwise.

Sunday morning I did laundry and cleaned my room then hit the sack at Noon. Woke up at 6:30 in the evening and Psycho Sis came over to pick up Baby Girl.

MOM gave me a head's up that Psycho Sis's Lesbian Lover was coming with her...

"She has a Name, don't call her "Lesbian Lover" Mom quips...

What?, I'm just being PC (Politically Correct)...what SHOULD I call her, The Bull Dyke?

"Her name is Keshia" Mom said.

I immediately Thought of that R&B trio TOTAL, "Kima, Keshia, Pam..." weren't they lesbians too?

I'll think of a nickname soon enough...

SO, Sis comes in, I'm still sleepy and bushy-tailed...when I notice the most strangest thing I've ever seen...

The two of them are wearing MATCHING JACKETS...

It was like that scene from "BEVERLY HILLS COP" when Eddie Murphy walks by those two guys wearing the Michael Jackson "Beat It" jackets...

I wanted to blow chunks...Cherrios Chunks that I just had a bowl of...

I just walked by and said hi and gave MOM a look as she came to greet them.

Matching jackets, she didn't do no shit like that with any of her stupid ass boyfriends!

I'm calling "Keshia", "Memphis" after Jay-Z's sidekick, Memphis Bleek, she wore a doo-rag and a baseball cap tilted to the side like some thug wannabe, maybe BLEEK itself would be better...

Off to work at 9pm, I went through hell last night with a massive workload. (See Post on Chronicles of Wabbit for details...)

While browsing around I stumbled upon a Blogger-like site that is tempting me to the Dark Side...It's called Vox

I combines elements of YouTube, Flickr, and Amazon.com...so you can make your own profile and let people know what your reading, listening too, along with sharing pics and funny video clips. It's worth checking out...I guess.

Peace!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Is that pronounced:

    KEY - SHA

    or

    KAH - SHE - AH

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    My ? to you is-is your sister happy now? Is your neice understanding and adjusting too? If both answers are yes...it doesn't matter what you call her or think of it.

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Les said…

    It's KEY-SHA...And whether she's happy is irrelevant. Because she never STAYS happy...sooner or later this rug-muncher is gonna do something stupid that'll start a fight between them and she'll be miserable again...as for my niece...I'm pretty sure she doesn't REALLY understand the situation (And I'm sure as hell not gonna tell her...), but as she gets older this could have psychological effects on her as well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home