"I don't know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel SO much... yummier."

I've played Time Crisis 2, 3 and the 4th one that had some SubTitle for the last 16 hours...taking a break every 3 hours not to overheat the damn Slim PS2. I've also been reacquainted with Outlaw Golf (I still can't play in the snow...), I plan to find Hot Shot Golf FORE soon but I wanna save some money just in case...

In the midst of my stress-relieving gunplay, my new IM friend "Passed-the-Digits".

I guess we're pass the stage of IM greeting each other every morning and night like clockwork before going to work.

I'm so nervous about getting the number so soon, it's shows Trust, but now it pressures me to actually USE it.

Psycho-Sis came over with more music to cram into the RIO Cali mp3 player I handed down to her.

Been chillin, cleaning my room and looking at Star Wars all day on Cinemax...

Ready to hit the grind again tomorrow night.

Comments

5 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    So didja call her?

    I hope everything works out for ya. Does she live in the city too?

    I've never seen an episode of Star Wars.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Hey Jet, I've been surfing movie trailers for the past hour and thought it would be a site you'd like.

    http://a.videodetective.com/

    Great previews. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is comin' out didja know that? HA!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    Kim lives in a cave. How the hell can you not have seen Star Wars?

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Les said…

    Yesssss, I called her! we're in the stages of getting to know each other...we IM each other before going to work every day (Me at Night, her in the Morning...) It's the highlight of our day :) and the past two fridays we've have had long chats till the wee hours of the morning...I'm trying NOT to get Schoolboy Giddy, but it's something! And yes she's in the city...

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Fresquinha said…

    Thanks for your visit:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home