"The Gambit!"

Imma be brief because at this time, I should be sleeping because I have to work tonight (Yeah, I know, a bitch, but whaddya gonna do?)...

The Godfather's Dead...Sad

Saw "Happyness"...Slow, even Sadder, Silly Narration, Mom cried, I didn't, but the movie has a great payoff at the end.

The existence of this blog lies in the result of a Football game.

If the Eagles beat the Cowboys, thus clinching the Wild Card...I will continue on to 2007...

...If not, this blog and every other blog attached will cease to exist, New Year's Day 2007, it will end...nothing will change my mind.

There you have it...

Game Time is in less than 20 minutes that I write and post this...I'm going back to get a few more hours sleep.

PEACE (and on this day, I REALLY mean it.)

Comments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home