"He SPEAKS!" aka "Match the name withe Voice..."

I've been on a REAL BUSTA RHYMES kick lately so I had to put two titles to this post, the second's a semi-famous track from his album "GENESIS"...

ANYhooo...

When it comes to BLOGS, I have...

My Inspiration...(I gotta change that hyperlink on the side...)

My Alter-Ego

My American-Hating, Smut Peddin' Canuck from the North...

My Country Grammar Good Read

And then there's KIMMYK...

The Michael Jordan of Blogger...

The, The, FREAKIN' MAN (even thou she a woman..)

Whether the ghoulish and freakishly cool comic strips, the abstract picture posts, the audioblogs, the Half-Nekkid Thursdays, if it was cool it was on her blog at one point or another...now KimmyK raised the bar yet again with AUDIO COMMENTS!

Hear your voice online and leave a comment for KimmyK, HOW COOL IZ THAT!

SO, those of ya'll out there curious about how I sound...check out her blog, because you won't see that high tech stuff HERE!

Peace!

Comments

3 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    It is the easiest damn shit to load Jet for reals. Trust me. I couldn't do it unless it was easy. I still don't know how to link within comments that how much of a tard I am with computers.

    Thank you for the message you left. It was great to hear your voice. I remember once upon a time you did a video post-why aren't you doing more?

    I'd love to see NYC for the holidays-you need to take us on a walk sometime with you and record it so I can see. I'm sure it's a beautiful thing.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Video posts sounded good on paper, but there are no sites out there to store them on...I'd like to do music, too (My own type of radio station), but it requires a lot of maintenance...that thing you found is real cool, thou...

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    store your videos on youtube like everyone else. or do drop shots like everyone else. it's all free.

    For your music try this site out.

    http://www.projectplaylist.com/

    Jagermonster has it on his blog. It's pretty cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home