"Lady or the Tiger 2:The other shoe drops..."

Still here, just taking a break before the Year-End Blogging begins...

So, while juggling IM's from 2 lovely ladies...the moment of truth arrives from Contestant #1 who I've been suspect about from day #1.

You talk about your time INVESTED, sheesh! This girl really was feeding me a line...

So, the story so far was She's out there in Jersey, she's traveled all around the world, she's an invester, stock market-playa what have you and she goes On and On about the price of Gold...

Meanwhile, on the personal tip, I get some more personal info and PLENTY of more pics to ogle at (*WOLF WHISTLE*...this chick is NIIIICEEEE!...I'm talking "LOVELY" nice, and it's been awhile since I thought about HER!)

Last week, she hints that she can't wait anymore, she wants to meet, she goes on and on about how "God as fated us together, you're the one I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with, yadda, yadda, yadda,...WHO TALKS LIKE THIS?!?!?), so I say cool and as we start to set up a date and time...BOOM! Allofdasudden she says she has to take a trip where else...GHANA. Red Flags and Alarms start blaring instantly. At first I almost thought she wanted me to go with her (Yes, we were THAT serious...) in which I would have replied "I gotta Work." while inside think "HEEEEELLLLL NOOOOOO!"

She ends saying she's going on her own to BUY some gold and when she comes back we'll get bizzay till the cows come home...so, I'm okay, no biggie, I can wait a few more days (By simply staring at all her lovely pictures she's sent me, :) )

So a day or 2 goes by and apparently, Ghana is 5 hours ahead of us so IM'd got a bit tricky. Plus she doesn't have a laptop or anything so she's using a public computers somewhere...and THAT'S when the other shoe drops...

All of the sudden, lil miss investor chick...is stranded in ghana with NO Money to get back to the States...She apparently spent all her money on a deal to send some gold back to her place in New Jersey...and after all that...WEEKS of IM's now we get to the SUCKER PUNCH! She said she needed 170 dollars for the airfare and 500 dollars for Customs Duties!...WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

I WAS SO not hearing it...

Talking about the duties id jus money to hold on to while you flying, and she'll give it right back to me if I meet her at the airport...GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

Oooooh, she almost had me folks....she was laying on that sobb story GOOD, yo...

Man, I could imagine how many OTHERS she probably scammed with this "Dame in Distress" act...

But for all I know, it could be true, she is out there can't call anyone else for help...her parents died in a plane crash...she didn't mention any friends...but still! I ain't got it like that, and if I did, I would have needed to meet her FIRST, before considering helping her...

So, I pleaded my case and told I couldn't help...she played the sad violins and finally gave up trying to guilt me...

The End. I KNEW it was too good to be true! DAMN!

Imma change that post and remove those pics...who knows if they were really her from jump street...but I gotta WHOLE lot more where those came from, and scam or not...I got what I invested my time for IM'ing all day and night *WINK*


So, where one story ends...

Another begins...

I'll tell ya about the NEW object of my affections... :)

stay tuned!

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home