"What I got for Christmas"

Three Shirts and a Pocket SuDoku electronic game.

I gave mom the 1st Season of "Martin" on DVD

Baby Girl got "Bratz:Diamonds" for her DS.

Psycho-Lesbo-Sis got CD's by Ciara and Monica and an extra Memory card for the mp3 player.

The Eagles won (Best Christmas Present EVER!) so, I guess I'll be sticking around a lil longer, kiddies.

And now, a nauseating story for ya!

Something about riding the train with mom, we have THE MOST craziest conversations.

So, coming back home from seeing "Pursuit of Happyness" mom tells me Baby Girl still sometimes sleeps with mom in her bed.

Hell, back in the day, all three of us squeezed in a Queen Size...

But Psycho-Lesbo-Sis's "Friend" be there too...and apparently they try to "Sneak" a couple of moments of affection when they THINK the little one is sleep.

But apparently she isn't.

The sheer THOUGHT of my sister making out with another GIRL is disgusting, but the thought of a child bearing witness or even AWARE!

THAT cannot be good for the child, it's liable to warp her into some deranged...man I don't even wanna imagine.

Talk about "Don't wake The Baby" ala "Jungle Fever"

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home