"Diary of Mad Black Man"

To read and understand this post you must use your Dennis Leary Fast-Talking Rant voice...enjoy.

Snow.

They say it's a comin, and I say "BRING IT!"

30 Feet of cold harsh white thick nothingness pouring out in the streets, YEAH!
I wanna see frozen homeless Popsicles on the benches of Central Park, the streets lined up with slip sliding cars and the sidewalks thick with so much snow it comes up to your knees I wanna see the Empire State Building looking like the World's biggest Sno-Cone I want the schools closed, the banks closed, the post office closed, I want this city in a STATE OF A FREAKING EMERGENCY, YEAH! 24 hour news coverage on how it's not going away, hour on hour, accumulation on accumulation freeze this city into a new ICE AGE, and I'll be right in it, trouncing along, Han Solo style with a big hood over my head, roaming the city while the winter air blows at me at 45 miles an hour we're talking Day after Tomorrow Nuclear Winter baybee, YEAH! I'll be hopping around eskimo style looking like Vin Diesel in "Chronicles of Riddick" Full Beard Goggles and a Knife tracking polar bears for living taking them on single handed dropping off their corpses at an exchange post to make money to spend on nothing because there's nothing out there but white unrelenting snow cold swift and merciless wiping out everyone in sight till the city is nothing more...than a wasteland

yeah, that'll be fuckin cool...

Stay Frosty

(Insert Insane Laughter Here)

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger ac said…

    THAT was great!

    I hope you get your frozen wasteland. Let us know. ac

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    I'm glad I don't live where you're wishin my friend.

    But for your sake I hope some wishes come true.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home