"It was a BABY!"

This weekend SUCKED!

70 degrees in New York Saturday, and I'm stuck at home with some 24 hour Stomach Virus.

I think it was punishment for showing my ass on this blog...it damn sure was on fire saturday!

Then this drama with JOE happened!

I had planned to visit him next weekend due to the 3 (or should I say 4) day weekend. I brought plane tickets weeks in advance and told him I was coming. He was like "Hey, great...I can show you around, yadda, yadda, yadda..." Joking around say they have these mini scooters you can rent and putt around town...

"Yeah, jus like in "Running Scared" with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines" I said.

"Nah, I was thinking more like you being that big black dude from "Police Academy 4", when he picks up the scooter and walks away..."

Whadda Smartass.

So, I'm planning on coming down and then he calls and says that he's taking everyone to Disneyland in Orlando that weekend...

I don't want to go to no Disneyland!...What the hell?

of all the damn weekends...

I wanted to smack the hell outta this boy.

So he goes on about "Come along with us..." and this and that...and I i'm imagining is me in a car with THREE BAD-ASS-KIDS for 2 hours coming and goin...being in a giant, expensive, theme park full of long lines and headaches...

In the words of Dave Chappelle, "Fuck Dat, Son!"

So, I weigh my options while Mom jokes...

"Jus reschedule it to March...you'll have a lot more time on your hands when you get let go from this job, Hahahahahah...."

Mom's a laugh riot, I can WAIT to have her committed.

The only highlight was seeing the Eagles beat the Giants on sunday...that lifted my spirits a bit.

Work was a cakewalk last night and come this morning, I catch up with Leeloo (yes, that's what I'm calling her till I crash and burn outta of love.)

we open our conversation a bit off our toes when she asks if I wanna see a pic of the Baby...

It turns out...her niece went into labor friday morning.

She's a Grand Auntee! A lil baby boy born on Three Kings Day...what were the odds!?!?

So we make up a bit and set up some early plans to try again...That's all I'm saying, I DON'T want to jinx it! I'll tell ya what happens after the actual date this time!

stay tuned peeps, it can only get better than this!

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    As long as it's not her baby...you're good.

    Don't need no baby momma drama.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home