"Leeloo"

She's 33 years old.

She Lives in the Bronx.

She has a Tongue Ring.

She has a hyperactive Sex Drive.

She has GREAT boobs.

She has 2 teenage boys (So they're old enough not to be a hassle).

She Lives with her Sister (So she understands my housing situation).

She has a Vibrator, a Webcam, and Did I mention she has a Tongue Ring?

She has her Tubes Tied.

She HAS A TONGUE RING!

In 48 hours we're finally going on our first date.

After all these years, I have found the perfect woman.

As if Diedre herself sent her from heaven.

I feel like I'm dreaming.

Friday, January 5th, 2007...be prepared for the blog entry...of a lifetime!

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    oh for the love of Jesus.

    You guys and your infatuation with a girl with her tongue pierced. Pfft.

    I hope you have a great date. I want the full scoop on Saturday. Ya hear?

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Kate Michele said…

    Me too I want the scoop....

    I've always wanted to know what its like to kiss someone with their tongue pierced...so you'll have to dish!!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    Yeah and we're girls so dont leave any detail out. We want DE-TAILS.

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Redneck Mommy said…

    Kim sent me over to check out your ass.

    So you dig a tongue piercing, eh?

    I've got my boobs done, and I was thinking about doing the old tongue, but I gotta tell you, that looks painful.

    Here's hoping you like the results of your date's piercing.

    Oh, and cute ass by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home