"Looking Back"


Yes, that is my hairy back and ass, I felt the pic matched the post title.

2006 came and went so damn fast it made my head spin.

I can barely begin to recall the big events that occurred...

Finished working at the UN, did an assignment in Miami which was cool.

Spent half the year in between assignments till I got this new Night Job.

Joe went down to Jacksonville leaving me cold and alone in the city to roam on my own (Hey, that's a nice rhyme...)

Psycho-Sis became a Lesbian...which 20 years from now, when she won't be, we'll look back on this year and never speak of it.

My niece is growing up...and failing science of all subjects....I gotta get her looking at "Beakman's World" now that it's back...

Mom is getting older and more pissed off with life...make me wish I made more money so she could quit her job and I could put her in a nice home where she can be taken care of.

I poured my heart to Irene and we've decided to our futures do not include each other in them so we're going our separate ways...

I managed to have sex again, but without love it's a temporary Sugar Rush that leaves you crashed on the floor and depressed again.

My Online adventures have led me on to some heartache and near misses by dodging fakers and gold diggers.

The TV Show has returned to "Development Hell" as my drive to write and promote has fizzled.

I dunno, 2006 was one of those weird ass years...Like 1992, 2001, and 1986.

But something tells me 2K7 is going to be VERRRRRRY Interesting...

Comments

7 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger kimmyk said…

    All I can think of is...

    Shake your money maker like somebody bout to pay ya....

    Dude I so gotta link ya for this one...cause your ass is on the net bare buttin' it welcoming in the new year.

    Atta boy. Let it alll hang out.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Kate Michele said…

    Kimmy sent me....told me I had to check out Jet....

    Atta boy Jet!!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger SignGurl said…

    I'm a Kimmy crossover too.

    I'm likin' the bare booty!

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    happy new year, jet!! here from kimmy's too! (you know i can't say no to an ass shot!)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Firestarter5 said…

    I think I'm blind now.....

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Les said…

    Wow, put the bear out and all the world's a stage!...LOL! This must be how Clooney felt when he showed his buns in "Solaris". I blush Crimson Red at all the attention!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger ac said…

    Kimmy knows a good butt shot when she sees one! You are so cheeky. ac

     

Post a Comment

<< Home